WHS customers are some of the most loyal UK shoppers, going back to WHS
again and again. However, when you consider just a few of the services available from WHS, it's easy to see why:
- Easy Order Book Ordering
- Comprehensive Magazine Ordering Service
- Historic Newspapers - dial up and get a newspaper from the day you were born, the day you were married or even yesterday
- Information Screens in many stores
- Newspaper Payment Point - no need to queue to pay for your newspaper, simply drop your money into the paypoint
- Costa coffee shop in some of WHS larger stores
- WHS Personalised stationery service is also available at many of the WHS stores
WHS is traded on the London Stock Exchange, but WHS
is unrelated to other major UK bookstores and UK stationery stores such as Rymans Stationers, Hammicks, Blackwells or Viking Stationers.
WHS is well known for it's huge range of books and extensive selection of quality stationery, music, toys and games and an excellent selection of DVDs and videos - amongst many other products:
- WHS store has one of the best selections of books and stationery products of any online UK store
- The WHS Online superstore also has an outstanding collection of unique products and an wonderful selection of toys and games - and at the best prices!
- At WHS website, as in any WHS store, you'll find a strong commitment to great prices throughout
- The WHS Direct team has an equally strong commitment to making your shopping experience fun - and also very affordable!
- At WHS Website, as with any WHS transaction, you'll find well-trained staff committed to quality service
The enviable reputation of WHS
has been established over many decades, and is built upon the well-founded principles of respecting one's customers and offering value for money. WHS brand-name is recognised throughout the UK, and also far beyond. When you buy from WHS Website
you wont be disappointed!
WHS UK: Books, Stationery and More - Shopping Online at WHS UK Is So Easy!
High Street provides a wide range of products and services including: Books, News and magazines, Home, Office and Fashion Stationery, Education and Revision Aids, Travel Guides and Maps, Art Materials, Home entertainment, including videos, CDs, DVDs and games, WHS Gift Vouchers, Theatre Tickets, Stamps, Batteries, Lottery Tickets, Confectionery - and more! WHS
sell more books than any other retailer in England, Scotland and Wales. For example, one in three copies of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire were bought from WHS
in the first weekend of release. WHS promote new authors with the WHS Fresh Talent showcase and also have the Thumping Good Read Award that is voted for by members of WHS Clubcard. [ Source: WHSmith.co.uk ]