WHSmith, UK: WHSmith is the UK's number one family retailer selling a range of products that extends across education, entertainment and information. Each year WHSmith High Street stores sell enough pens to circle the earth; enough books to fill a library shelf from London to Edinburgh; and enough paper to write a letter to everyone in the world. Shopping online at WHSmith is so easy!
WHSmith is well known for it's huge range of books and extensive selection of quality stationery, music, toys and games and an excellent selection of DVDs and videos - amongst many other products:
- WHSmith store has one of the best selections of books and stationery products of any online UK store
- The WHSmith Online superstore also has an outstanding collection of unique products and an wonderful selection of toys and games - and at the best prices!
- At WHSmith website, as in any WHSmith store, you'll find a strong commitment to great prices throughout
- The WHSmith Direct team has an equally strong commitment to making your shopping experience fun - and also very affordable!
- At WHSmith Website, as with any WHSmith transaction, you'll find well-trained staff committed to quality service
The enviable reputation of WHSmith
has been established over many decades, and is built upon the well-founded principles of respecting one's customers and offering value for money. WHSmith brand-name is recognised throughout the UK, and also far beyond. When you buy from WHSmith Website
you wont be disappointed!
is the interactive arm of multi-channel retailer WHSmith. WHSmith has over 200 years retail experience and is one of the best-known retail brands on British high streets. www.WHSmith.co.uk
offers a massive range of online shopping covering books, talking books, CDs, DVDs, videos, computer games, magazines, computer accessories, stationery, and selected hardware. Many items are heavily discounted, and you get all the security, service, and support you expect from WHSmith.
is mentioned in the Henley Centre Survey (commissioned by SIEMENS and published on 5 June 2000) as being the fourth ‘most trusted website in the UK’, and also voted ‘Website of the Year’ at the E-tail 2000 Conference. The WHSmith winning formula was due to the design and execution of its site, which offers more than 2.1 million products.