SBC Company Profile
- Has the strongest balance sheet in the industry
- Is the second largest local service provider in the U.S.
- Makes multi-year, multi-billion-dollar investments to develop new technologies
- Yahoo!® internet services alliances - Is the market leader in high-speed DSL Internet
- Has been rated the world's most admired telecommunications company for the past 5 years by Fortune magazine.
Through SBC subsidiaries, SBC companies provide a full range of voice, data, networking and e-business services to address the specific needs of individual businesses and consumers. SBC is America's leading provider of high-speed DSL Internet access service, and one of the nation's leading Internet Service Providers (ISPs).
SBC companies currently have more than 60 million access lines nationwide. SBC also has a 60 percent equity interest in Cingular Wireless, its joint venture with BellSouth, which serves more than 21 million wireless customers.
, the nation's number one DSL Internet provider and Yahoo!, the number one global Internet brand, have teamed up to give you the Internet in a personalized way. Have fun online and get more Internet exactly when you want it. SBC Yahoo! DSL
delivers high-speed broadband Internet connectivity to homes and businesses. What does this mean to you? See for yourself
(Digital Subscriber Lines) deliver high-speed broadband Internet connectivity - capable of transmitting Internet data as much as 25 times faster than standard 56Kbps modems. What does this mean to your Internet experience? It means you can view streaming video and hear real audio in real-time. It means you can see more and do more without all the waiting - that you can get the best of the Internet in no time, all the time. All with SBC Yahoo! DSL