Blue Nile Jewelry
: Blue Nile offers the highest-quality certified diamonds and fine jewelry at outstanding prices. Over 80,000 couples have chosen to get engaged with a Blue Nile diamond
. 30-Day Returns and Free Shipping on every order. Loose Diamonds, Engagement Rings, Wedding & Anniversary Rings, Earrings, Necklaces & Pendants, Watches ... and more! Buying jewelry at Blue Nile
is so easy!
diamond and jewelry consultants have years of experience, and they don't work on commission. They're ready to provide answers to all your questions and help you find the path to the perfect gift or the right diamond. Your purchase is secure, whether by phone or online. Blue Nile
orders are shipped free via FedEx and are insured to your doorstep. Blue Nile
diamond and jewelry consultants are ready to answer any questions, and help you find the perfect diamond or gift of fine jewelry!
Diamond Warehouse Wedding Bands: Purchase Wedding Bands and Luxury Diamond Jewelry at Diamond Warehouse
The GIA and AGSL are the two most widely respected authorities on diamonds, so Blue Nile
only offers diamonds with grading reports from these laboratories. The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) set the standard for diamond grading and gemological identification, and their grading system serves as the international gem and jewelry industry's benchmark credentials. This report describes the following:
- Shape and Cutting Style The diamond shape and cutting style.
- Measurement The diamond dimensions in millimeters.
- Weight Weight of diamond listed to the nearest hundredth of a carat.
- Depth Depth (for round diamonds) and/or width (for fancy shapes) relative to diameter.
- Table Table facet (for round diamonds) and/or width (for fancy shapes) relative to diameter.
- Girdle Range of girdle thickness.
- Culet Appearance of culet facet.
- Finish Grades of polish and symmetry.
- Clarity Clarity grade determined under 10x magnification.
- Clarity Plot A map of the approximate size, type, and position of inclusions as viewed under a microscope.
- Color Grade of color.
- Fluorescence Color, and strength of color when diamond is viewed under UV light.
- Comments Description of additional diamond characteristics not mentioned in the report.